We are looking for a competent Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. The ideal candidate will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients and residents on a daily basis.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the geriatric population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be able to handle and process problems, stituations, or emergencies in a polite, repectful, and professional manner
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Current CPR (American Heart Association)