We are looking for a competent Cook to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the geriatric population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Comply with established dietary standards and follow infection control, sanitation, and safety regulations
- Knowledge of large scale food production/service and the operation of large scale kitchen equipment
- Must posess and maintain Food Manager Certificate
- Collaborate with dietaician to maintin optimal dietary health for tenants