We are looking for a competent Dietary Aide to help serve our clients in a professional and compassionate environment. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients and maintain the high standards set forth.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the geriatric population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Comply with established dietary standards and follow infection control, sanitation, and safety regulations
- Serve meals to tenants and ensure a pleasant dining experience
- Must pass and maintain a Food Handler Certificate
- Collaborate with dietitian to maintain optimal dietary health for tenants