We are looking for a competent Front Desk Associate to coordinate the functions of the front desk in a professional and organized manner. The ideal candidate will be reliable and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients and guests. As the first impression and the hub of Barton, professionalism and the ability to handle demands in a respectful and efficient manner is essential.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the geriatric population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be able to handle and process problems, stituations, or emergencies in a polite, repectful, and professional manner
- Maintain strong organization and communication skills while mulit-tasking in a stimulation environment
- Facilitate staff response to tenant emergency call light system