We are looking for a competent Licensed Practical Nurse to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the geriatric population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be able to handle and process problems, situations, or emergencies in a polite, respectful, and professional manner
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Current LP license in Illinois
- Current CPR (American Heart Association)
- Provide direct nursing care to the tenants which includes medication management, health status monitoring, acting as a liaison with outside providers, and ensuring tenant’s well-being.